Dr Eric Coudounaris, Dr Anthony Epstein, Dr Paul Joshua, Dr Rohit Saldanha
Some of the services provided by our general paediatricians include the diagnosis and management of :
- Newborn care and conditions
- Infant feeding issues including reflux, colic and cow’s milk protein – intolerance/allergy
- Failure to thrive
- Growth and puberty concerns
- Abdominal pain and constipation
- Kidney and urinary conditions including bed wetting and infections
- Heart murmurs
- Headache, epilepsy, chronic neurological conditions e.g. cerebral palsy
- Acute and chronic illnesses
- Developmental issues such as Autism, ADHD, Global Developmental delay
Dr Paul Joshua
Assesses and manages ADHD, learning disorders, Autistic spectrum disorder, intellectual disability, behaviour and conduct disorders, anxiety and mood disorders.
Dr Guy Henry
Provides comprehensive surgical care for your child including consultations, diagnosis, any operative procedure and follow up care.
Dr Usha Krishnan
Consults on complex issues such as reflux, constipation, coeliac disease, inflammatory bowel disease and liver disorders, diagnostic procedures such as endoscopy and colonoscopy may be undertaken if necessary.
Dr David Murphy
Consults on heart conditions such as heart murmurs, rhythm disturbances and chronic heart disease. They may perform a cardiac ultrasound to assist with diagnosis and management.
Child, Adolescent (up to age 21) and Family Psychiatrist
Dr Cathy McGuckin
Provides expertise in anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, autism, ADHD, psychosis, eating disorders, conversion disorder, schizophrenia, family therapy, oppositional defiant disorder, post traumatic stress disorder, complex trauma.
Dr Rohit Saldanha
Manages patients with all forms of allergy including food, drugs and environmental allergens. He is also able to treat disorders of the immune system including inflammatory disorders.
Resources and Links
- Paediatric Sleep or Sleep Studies – the Sleep Cottage Website: www.thesleepcottage.com.au
- Kids Health Info Sheets Sydney Children’s Hospital Randwick: www.kidshealth.schn.health.nsw.gov.au/fact-sheets
- Kids Health Info Sheets Royal Melbourne Children’s Hospital: www.rch.org.au/kidsinfo
- The Australian Parenting Website: www.raisingchildren.net.au